Timely & Effective Mold Remediation
Water Damage Company in Tucson & Southern Arizona
- If it's a major flooding spill, turn off your source of electricity. You don't want to electrocute yourself. We can provide portable generators for our equipment and light for you.
- If you can, locate the source of the leak and try to shut it off.
- If the water damage is coming from a contaminated source, such as sewage lines, leave the area immediately to avoid getting sick.
- Remove as many water-damaged items as you can from the area, determining what can be thrown out and what can be dried and kept.
- If the water looks to be clear and clean, sop up as much water as you can using non-dyed linens, towels or blankets.
Why Choose Blue Water Restoration?
- $250 Mold Inspection with Sampling
- $150 Mold Visual Home Inspection
- Next Day Mold Inspection Reports
- Locally Owned and Operated